rice lake rentals, rice lake cottage rental, cottage rental peterborough, cottage rental ontario, cabin rental, vintage trailer, island camping, retreat ontario, team building peterborough, bachelor party location, birthday party rental, team building, corporate team building, cottage rental
READ BEFORE ENTERING PROPERTY
INFECTIOUS DISEASES ACKNOWLEDGMENT & ASSUMPTION OF RISK
BY ENTERING THE PREMISES, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I AM FULLY AWARE OF THE RISKS AND HAZARDS WITH RESPECT TO INFECTIOUS DISEASES INHERENT IN MY ATTENDANCE ON THESE PREMISES, AND PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTIVITIES OF CBR, ISLAND SPIRITS and Island Life Holdings Inc.
I AGREE TO FOLLOW ALL PRECAUTIONS RECOMMENDED BY GOVERNMENT AND HEALTH AUTHORITIES RELATED TO INFECTIOUS DISEASES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- PHYSICAL & SOCIAL DISTANCING Of AT Least TWO METERS (6ft.)
- SNEEZING AND/OR COUGHING INTO YOUR ARM
- FREQUENT HAND WASHING, SANITIZING AND WEARING A MASK
I freely and voluntarily agree to assume the risk with respect to infectious diseases, including the risk of death, bodily injury, and/or property damage, regardless of severity, that I (and/or my child/ward) may sustain as a result of my attendance at these premises or from my participation in the activities I choose to engage in at Island Spirits and Island Life Holdings Inc. however arising, including but not limited to, the active or passive negligence of CBR, Island Spirits and Island Life Holdings Inc. it’s subsidiaries, affiliated organizations, owners, members, managers, directors, officers, past and present employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns.
Island Spirits Terms & Conditions
- Check OUT time is approx. 9am depending on Captains island schedule or thereafter and check IN time is whatever time jives between you and Captain T.J., Captain T.J. decides on all passage times according to the weather conditions etc. LATE NIGHT ARRIVALS after 8:30pm is an additional charge of $300. (apparently the Captain requires sleep)
- All prices quoted in Canadian Dollars + all Taxes
- An Eco Fee will be added to the rates: $99/cabin/cottage; $198 for Babywka’s Cabin and Kindred Spirits Cabin ( NOT per person, but per cabin/cottage)
- Deposit is 50% upon booking by E-transfers only to firstname.lastname@example.org . Balance due in CASH upon arrival.( see Deposit directions on Contact page)
- LOG HOUSE- balance is due ONE week in advance of arrival by E-transfer. Check In time after 1pm and Check out time 10am.
- Holiday weekends minimum 3 day payable
- Child: 12 and under
- Pets must be on a leash 24/7, pet owner to clean up pet poop, must have prior owner approval to bring any pet, any damages incurred will be the responsibility of the pet owner; PRICES: $49/weekend and $99/week. Any PET that chases an island animal, bites or continual barking will be removed from island immediately, NO refunds! ( NO constant yappy or viscous dogs allowed on our paradise island)
- LIMO SERVICE included, vehicle mainland parking, ferry crossing, ATV mule to cabin (arrival and departure if required).
- EXTRA pickup and EXTRA return ferry rides (no passenger limit) $99. (ONE WAY) according to ferry availability. To be very clear: all cabins/ sites get one arrivals ferry and one departures ferry included , any extra ferrys are an additional $99. cost.
- All Natural MOOSETRACKS Wood-Fired Pure Maple Syrup for Sale @ ferry dock- bring your pancake mix and fav maple syrup recipes. Moosetracks maple syrup is an awesome present and souvenir to take home with you! (Homemade by the ferry Captain TJ and family).
- Please note: Island Spirits is off the grid. Outdoor Toilets and Outdoor Rainwater Solar Showers.
- Bring your USB charging cord(s) to charge all your mobile devices.
- Please note there is NO SMOKING and NO open flame inside of any of our accommodations!
- ABSOLUTELY NO OUTSIDE wood Allowed on the island . We sell firewood!
- No guns, air guns , crossbows or bow and arrows allowed on island !
- NOTE: on the island there is NO drinking water and NO electricity! Do NOT bring electrical devices like hairdryers etc, and you must bring your OWN drinking water; we sell drinking water and ice and deliver it daily!
- All kids need to bring there OWN proper fitting approved life jackets: this is LAW!
- Prices are subject to change at any time. No refunds for late arrivals or inclement weather.
- In case of sickness or accident, clients and guests are responsible for medical and air / land ambulances. Individuals with medical conditions must realize the limitations of medical support of being on an island.
50% refundable upon a 30 day emailed notice prior to reservation date or transfer to an available date within the calendar year, subject to $50 administration fee ( some rules apply), date changes: $25 admin fee or cancellation within 24 hours of booking: $50 admin fee. Cancellations during the same week of arrivals : NO refunds.
Special Covid Cancellation issues forced by government lockdowns or positive test ( with proof): Full Deposit can be forwarded to any other available date during the SAME resort season OR transferred to the NEXT resort season - deposits can ONLY be forwarded one season ahead, if deposit is not used up during that season - NO refund on deposit will be issued. This all according to availability, $50 admin fee applies.